Improving Health and Quality of Life.
We all want to live in our own home as we age, but adults with disabilities and many seniors — particularly those who are frail and low-income — face obstacles in maintaining their independence.
Common obstacles include:
- A lack of affordable and appropriate housing options
- Chronic health conditions
- Few opportunities for safe forms of physical activity, making it more difficult to remain healthy and engaged
- No primary caregiver
- Inadequate transportation options
- Limited information about available health and supportive services in their community
- Limited opportunities for meaningful connection within the community
Our Healthcare Services
SteppingStone’s innovative Adult Day Health Care program offers a compassionate, comprehensive, and cost-effective care option for both frail, low-income seniors and adults with disabilities who live alone and/or lack a primary care giver.
Skilled Nursing Care
To monitor, intervene, and treat health conditions before they become acute. Our dedicated nursing staff provides medication management, health education, and works directly with you and your own doctor to ensure you achieve and maintain an optimum level of health.
Individualized Dietary and Nutrition Services
Critical to improving and maintaining good health. SteppingStone ensures that each participant receives a healthy and delicious hot lunch that meets your medical needs. We also provide healthy snacks and offer nutrition education at each of our Centers.
Provides participants with the individualized health and hygiene assistance they need to maintain their dignity and independence.