We are here to help.
At SteppingStone, we specialize in caring for older adults and adults with disabilities. With an entire team dedicated to you, our staff will work to ensure you are on your path to health and independence. Come in for a tour today, and let us show you all that our program has to offer.
New Participant Know-how: Starting Your Journey to Health and Independence.
Step 1: Your Initial Visit
- Learn about our program and services.
- Take a tour of the center.
- Meet our staff and care team.
- Begin the enrollment process with one of our social workers.
Step 2: Your Health & Wellness Visits
- Meet with your care team to review your medical history and any current medications you may be taking.
- Talk with your care team about what matters to you regarding your care and personal health goals.
- In coordination with your primary care provider, we will build an individualized care plan to follow when you attend center.
Step 3: Your Path to Health and Independence
- Attend center regularly – as specified in your individualized care plan – to help you achieve your health goals.
- If you need help coordinating care outside of SteppingStone, we are here to assist you.